Monday, May 18, 2009

Am I not Big Enough??

Well , kalau kat koleq maybe akoo agak r standard size. In da middle, between lutfi n hurm.... saper pendek kat batch hah??? Can't think any.Am I in da 'short,dwarf' catergory?? Tp but ,huh??? tp x kan r akoo nmpk mcm bdk skola lg!!! dah byk kali dah kene...


" X gie skola ker?"


"nak gie skola ker?"


"skola lagi ker?"


And that's when I decide to put it in da blog!!





Hurm...It's Friday morning, like always , wake up late. Well, every Friday I'll washed my boots urgh... bombay's boots actually. ha!! there's one thing, my home underconstruction. So that day I woke up a little eaRly coz of da tang!! Tang!! and Ting!! , such a nuisance noise.Ok back on it,as I reached my boots. One of da workers asked.





"Mau pigi Skola ka?"


HUh ???? me? Gonna go to skool! Is that quetion really appoint to me??





WTF!!!


What The Foe!


What The Food!!


What The Fool!!!


What The (U noe it) !!!!


I don't noe . Yeah I may NOT yet 18 years old, but am I not big enough to being notice as a grown up??? N.e. way there's a series of event that really show me that I'm still a school boy.


Okay, there's one tyme when mamat live with me and working. So then came along a contractor to check on my ceiling. As he entered da house and saw me watchin' movie... He ask da QUESTION!~!!!


"x skola ka?"HUh ??? Again. Then mamat came , and he asked


"x gie kerja ka?" HUh???huh??? n huh????



just great, me n mamat who were just as the same age, but a different question,



ADOI LA!!!!!



maybe my face cute sgt kowt . that's why people mistakenly thought of me as a student.Well wuteva r. pc dah ok!!!


terminator rocks!!!


15 june test jpj. br jer nak wat.


7 june ader game . (cuak eventhough x confirm blh maen)





1 comment:

Rabani A.Tasman said...

puki lah kau muke budk skola ,
hahahaah , da standard bapak org da kau ,
hahaahahhaha :)