Friday, August 21, 2009

Antara Cocky-Takowt-solution

“Paling akoo frust, boss!! Blurr giler maen!”
Sentence from Siam struk into my out-of-sudden-being-coward heart.

20/08/09

Today held a tournament between teams consists of player from different part. I’m in team B. Whoa!!! Mmg excited gyler r. Dunno r mmg I’ve been a little too much of excitement which result turning to cocky side of mukrisrahim. Have I been cocky???
Ok r. First game. Against team C. team Haziq!!! Wargh!!!!! Penat gyler. Then game after game my morale goin low…. And low… and maybe till negative.

Last game injured!!!! Butt hurt . Pain at knee. Hurm… New principle of rugby 4 me.
U get cocky b4 game, sat hi to injury. Maybe now is the falling phase of me. Should I quit? Not in a million year. It the true game that I have potential in. Life’s like a wheel. There’s downside and upside. I will train hard later. Maybe after my butt n knee recover.

A determine player will rise quickly when fall
A normal player will rise slowly after falling
A weak player will lie on the field waiting 4 medic.

Surely I don’t want to be a weak player. But I shall rise to show Siam I’m worth a rugby player as I am during high school. Mcm script movie lak huhuhuh.

I’m totally gyler. CTU n HTM x siap lg. Ngader2 leyh bloggin lak.

Ok r end of this blog..

Owh

Wait up!!!!!!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

u r gaining weight
2 je
klu fit cm dlu2 nothing's impossible k