Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mari Mnecerita

well i try to remember back back on those days, how i can blog happily with passion and never out of words. How my ideas are bottomless back on those days. N today i wonder why it diminished time by time. loss in interest and excitement. then i reviewed them, the blogs that I've made. I saw the pattern, the style.  freshly in mind n express it via the blog. the pioneer of my blog is about love predicament. well i have no longer into it. so ok. i got a story. A story that i kept maybe a month. Well who's counting. a story from my side, the my side of story mukris. It's all began in the morning when i awake from a dream. A dream bout heading back to Dungeon n met all my friends, whose been missing for along time. A conflict wit me wit my ex end up me having a fight with my other friend. N that's the cue to wake up from bed. The weird and awful moment is when you experience the side effect of an unfinished business in dream n bring it to the real life. what the hell ? aper akoo ckp nie?? Never mind, so i text my friend. Asking how you doin n all. then out of sudden she ask me out for a lunch. yeah to catch up since it's been a long time we met or spoke.N free lunch!!! so ok i go wit it.

it's 2.15 in the evening,i reconfirmed wit her. then she text. 'JOM" So let's go for me then. I hop on my trustworthy Demak and headed to the Mall. it takes  me a moment there to figure out the parking space for motorcycles, it was my first time goin to the mall by motorcycle. After a while I wander lone in the Mall. She text me , that she had arrive and waited me in front of a store. A store that i dun wanna to recall what happen. The red-Eye incident. OMG!!! Then we walked to the restaurant and met with her friends. it is very awkward feeling to meet a group that u familiar wit but can't be recall. n the best thing is they noe who u r. Aiyo..... Then she joke, "We're different, well known. huhuhu" owh ok... so after hours of feasting at the resturant, we headed to daiso to buy a hanger as her friend gonna used it to unlocked his car from the outside. Kinda funny to left ur keys at the ignition slot. N with the help of an officer they manage to unlocked it and happily back to their campus or home. me n her headed back to the mall n do what we do best.. GOSSIPIN' hahahaha. we wander without objective just walk around. Until i suggest to go to the cinema. We go to TGV and wait to purchase the  ticket. there are not much of choices so we went for This Means War. A great movie which it will be my 2nd time watching it. we got the beaniplex. Well it takes me awhile to know what it meant before we could entered it. An it turns out it's a cinema with Beans Couches. Whoa so comfort and felt like home. before we entered the hall, i saw the Avengers poster, i as about to tall her how excited i am on the Avengers but i stop, maybe she's not into it. but then when she saw it , she immediately said how excited she was on The Avengers. Man.. ur different.

Then after the movie i send her to the elevator, and bye it's time to go. well for me. made me smile all the way home. How a dream become a nitemare, and how a nitemare become a gud day.

No comments: