Friday, March 13, 2009

love sucks

hey........
Thanks for viewing my blog.Well the reason I wrote it ,I..ve a problem .Well it maybe a emotional problem.Well here I am writng this blog early in the morning.It keep me awake,so I decided to express it via this blog
The problem I..ve encounter is LOVE......
I haven..t being love since I was a student till yesterday.Well now ,I very sure I..m really in love.I..m in love with someone.Someone who is my very own friend.I have no experience on loving .So I decided to kept it.Unfortunately this morning the long kept love is bugging me off.So why should I keep it. She will never know it.Why do I afraid to tell her my feelings?
Past.
Don..t know how to handle the answer.
Physical Appreance.
We'ce been friends since we were 8 years old.Well , first of all ,I..m not close to girls when I was in primary school.Well I..m quite shy to girls that time.And hey I was a little chubby those days.Might be a unfriendly person to girls.Past haunt me to love her.So after primary school ,I went to a boarding school.Learn on unity,stand and what is love from my friends.But still my past make me afraid to tell her how in love I am to her.
Well physical appreance.I..m quite a chubby boy back on those days.But still I..m a big boy now.It is said ..LoVE Is BLiNd...Well it was a 50-50 for me.Back when I was 14.I..m having a relation with girl from another school.Well we got pretty close .Messaging till late night.She even invited me to accompany her to go out.Well my excellence on typing messages and my tone of voice make her doing that.She even willing to call me using phone booth because her credit has expired.Unfortunately,every beginning has it ends.One day I uploaded my picture to my profile.From that moment I haven..t receive any message or phone call from her.Well what happen to LOVE IS BLINd.Since that days I thought do girls care more on their mate..s appreance?Well when there is Yin ,there is Yang.Recently I went to a mall and I saw a lot of different kind of couple.Not every couple is match.It seems that some people not match as their mates.And then I realise.Not all people are the same.Just don..t judge people quickly.Know them better first.It seem heart is also important.Some people just want to love to who a person really are.Not all people are choosy.
Well about her, huh?Well I started to in touch when i was 15 . If I not mistaken.Well we were close friends .Nothing to describe more.Should I?
I..m in love with she. She who is my friend. Should I tell her?How can I take her answer?Appreance?Attitude?Heart?Well I hope my relationship with her does not destroy by this blog.well I don..t know she might ....well don..t know to.But hope...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok2
no biggie2
thou u r big
wakakaka
btw happy 2 c ya blogging back
x yh r frust menonggeng g mu
xnk tgok mbr ak sowg ni jd gle
juz wait for de tyme 2 come
u'll noe when