Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A day To be Remember

"Mukris, bangun!"my mom woke me up, early in the morning,6.00a.m. which was not my nature of wakin' up with the birds.Why I awake early?? It is becoz I'm gonna go for an adventure with Azhar. The plan is to Bukit Tinggi or also known as Berjaya Hills. Since I've gave mom my phone , I didn't got to noe bout da change of plan. We no longer headed to bukit Tinggi, but to Genting Higlands. OK , the go there, enjoy da enviroment , take a deep breath , n back to Kay Jay as it on Firday, praying friday prayer.



Ok, I got up and get ready. I searched 4 suitable apparel,Yeah dun want to be freezing up there. So I decide to wear my fluolorocent,long sleeves shirt and F.O.S. trousers. 6.45 in the morning. Ping! ping!


Huh ? Azhar show up with his motorcycle WAve.And we se up and off for our trip. Happily and cheerly as we are unaware on what an adventure it will be.




As you'all noe, the phrase 'in the dark', is not only for the situation when no light are presence, but also for unaware event oocur while we are happily enjoy our life. We can be in the dark even if we are happilly picnic at a park on a sunny day unaware of a ball might have been kick towards us, and can badly ruin da picnic.We also can be in the dark in the dark when we were hiking mountain , unaware of a bear might sneak behind us, and b4 u noe it , the bear have been attack us.Sitting at the back of the motorcycle,I just singing all along da journey. 'keabadian cinta','sebelum cahaya' and else. After an hour of da riding, we stop, bought some titbits and soy bean drinks.Ok a little bit of info here, Soya bean does not only specificly for da enhancement of boobs development. But what i noe is Protein is a good source of protein which means it is also enhance our damage tissue to recover quickly.Back on it.So Azhar filled some air to the back tyre. And then we're off for our journey in the dark of an unfortunate event might occur a little minutes later.



Then a few minutes later , Azhar felt something,but not me just happpily singing..We stopped.And he check da back tyre. the back tyre was hot and then Azhar told me a bad news.

"Tube dah hancuss r !!!"

huh at hat tyme i was really out of my mind, yeah in da middle of highway. Where could we find a workshop+early in the morning.So me n Azhar rode back against da highway. Luckily we met with people live beside the highway ,so we asked is any workshop around. They gave out direction and we found it.Then when we were in front of da repairman house, another unfortunate event again rise. The repairmaan was not at home. He went work.Ok still he do left his tools and tubes at home.Luckily Azhar no a little bit NO!!! a wide knowledge of motorcycle, so he ask the repairman's wife 4 tools and tube as he willing to change the tube himself. After many trials on taking off da tyre failed , I lent him a hand while I asked Azhar to ask for help for the villagers, as I tried to pull out. Pratt!!!!


Huh!!!!


Another unfortunate event da third one. My trousers 'terkoyak la plak' !!!! wargh!!!! but then I try to act steady.Then two men came to me offer me their help, at first I thought they were injured. But when i Watcth properly. It seems both of them have only one leg. They were brothers and the lose their legs b'coz of an accident. The don't even have a job as many people don't have faith on disable people to work under them.While cahnging da tube,they talked bout motorbike, which I totally in a no idea of conversation. EX5,RXZ and else. They even told us bout a strange event occur after the death of Lim Goh Tong. The founder of Genting. They said that along the road to Genting Felt chill , cold till da bone.huh??? Spooky.

Several minutes later, after a tons of Tang! Tang! tang! Tubes have been change. Thank Allah. At last . Then Azhar asked me.

"Camner nie Mukris?, Dah half way nie"

Huh really a tricky question. On one side We have woke up early for this journey+work hard to change the tube but then on the other side my trousers torned!!! how could I have fun wandering around Genting with torned trousers.I asked azhar

" Ko ader nmpk koyak x blakang sluar akoo?"

"x der pown, nmpk sket r."Azhar answe confidently.

"Well let's just not my torn trousers be a prob for our trips k."

So we off to Genting!!!



penatnyer br quater kowt da blog.come on! come on! sebenarnyer nak complete 4 Azhar, coz dier nak gie UM near future. Esok kowt, 30/4. Again congratz bro. ok focus Mukris...



Ok with da new tube we off again.Nothin occur aloong our journey to da 'kaki bukit'. Seems changing da tube is like our luck has come!!! huhuhuh. Ok then wa have to ride da motoer till da peak of da genting Higlands. Huh easy rite. With a car. But with my weight, and with the motor horse power.Dude, it's goin to be challenging.but still we manage to rode up.Stop by for a while as we don't want 'pisang berbuah dua kali' , and takin photo of a nice scenery from upside.After a long ride, we arrive at tha cradle rock.huh kinda big. there we have breakfast of Chips and for me soy bean milk. Takin' photo there cool . then we back on track again.Finally.finally.finally. Abdul Mukris n Mohd. Azhar arrive at the peak of genting.


" Dah penat naek dah, x kan nak turun jer"Azhar told me


"Btol gak, msk jer r"

So instead of back to Kay Jay ,we bought ticket to da theme park. yeah HA!!!!

Ok tyme to look into da genting map la.

Ok steps of Having fun at genting


step 1

Check ur height!


step 2
Purchase your ride ticket.

step 3

tag ur wristband at their Wristband Tagging counter

step 4

Keep it well for unlimited re-entry to the park on the same day.


So, that's it, I thought. No weight requirement.well that's cool all ride I can enjoy!! yeah ha. Owh yeah da cockscrew being close for maintenance. huh. Just my luck...Ok. where to go huh?? ha!!! The Super Toboggan ride. Hurm.. sound awesome by the tyme I go there , suddenly I saw a sign, to rude on it u need to be below 75 kg. Ok its out of my league 75 kg is lyke when i was in primary skool kowt. Why lar they don't told us earlier.Ok frustrated then we go to Cyclone,which is one of the main attraction there. The first ever roller coaster in Malaysia. Try to be cool, but then when da coaster went down, i mean extremely down, I was like mmmmmmmmm, candid by the auto-cam, kinda hillarious. Then headed to Bumper Boat.Again it's need weight requirement. Damn!!! Ok turn to Sungai Rejang Flume Ride. The ride was similar to da one with the snake at sunway, but less suspens. Get ourself wet, and forgot bout my cam, all wet. The we went to Flying Dragon. To dry our clothes r. after 2 rides we went wandering in Genting.12.45. huh??

"Nka dkt semayang jummat nie, camner?" Azhar asked


"Lepas go-kart kiter trn bwh"I answered

Next the Go-Kart . Line-up pretty long. While wait 4 our turn, Azhar whisper to me.


"tengok awek arab tue. Mata.... x leyh thn.
Yeah exactly her eyes totally , Whoa!!! hahahaha.the when we waited on chair Azhar start a conversation with the arabian.it seems the they were not Arabian, they are Australian huh?? sorry.. but totally da awek , da eyes!!! hahahahah. Ok try to push da pedal huh?? i dun have P so do we need da skill???. Tehn we off. Yeah ha Go first. At a corner Azhar hit me, dude u're not suppose to hit when riding go-kart.It ain't Bumper Car. Then when drinving when I passed through da cameraman ,huh?? 'Bwat muker macho sket!!!' huhuhuh
Ok go-kart finish, praying tyme. Went down and towards da mosque. Change my trousers, my torn trousers to kain pelikat. Ok finished praying, headed back to Theme Park.Where to go next.... Hurm this sound interesting. Crazy Space Lab. Huh ! Seriously U dun want to waste ur tyme to line up to get a ride for this one. Nothing!!! Just a room with a totally fake aliens and with spining seat which was not even 180 degree. Then we decide to go to Pirate Ship, on our way to it, we run into Pirate Train, huh?? kinda Rumah Hantu. ok gave it a try. Whoa !!! agak scary sket r ahhahahaha. x r!!! After that we went to da Pirate Ship. really similar to Pirates Revenge at Sunway but no 180 degree, huh safe!!! So 'boleh r bwat muker macho when da cameraman takin photo, Yeah I experience worst kowt. Kinda cool . I even ride it twice.


Then wanderin' bought ourself Rm5 Ice Cream. huh??? went to Pirate Ship few times again n Flying Dragon and even Cyclone again. Lastly we went to Antique CAr. a slow moving car surround Genting huh?? ok . And its tyme to say gud bye to genting. Its 4.35 and its like the day gonna rain. So we headed back to Kay JAy . tired












Me with Da Cradle of rock


Gear 1, 20mph



Nice scenery from hillside




I'm at da top





Jauh lg!!!!

x siap lagi coz mi sis nak pki lak

bising kang die wait up r

No comments: