Friday, April 24, 2009

shhhhh......

Again got no idea on what to write for my blog. find these ques,, mcm best.till i write again!!



I can't get to sleep without?
- my blanket

If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
-rugby gear seems awesome

I have an irrational fear of:-
Sea,pool maybe a giant sea monster might appear

What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
- Keli???

What weight were you when you were born?
-Tah surat branak kat mama la

Do you stalk anyone on myspace?
-dunno???

I am too old to be:
-cartoon freaks

the thought of childbirth:
-Allah greatest gift to human

Next door to my house is:
-my neighbor which seems lyke i have no neighbor at all

My preferred style of jeans is:
-not into style of jeans , just wear jeans that i have dun even noe da style

Expert in cookin':
-agak r gempak ? msk berjam-jam tp mkn 5 minit jer

I am annoyed at:
-big talker,poser,gediks!!!

Men should always:
-gentleman,firstmover,x rushin'

Women should never:
-tah r

What sea creature scares you?
-Octopus, even in game

What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
- BLACK

What object have you broken most recently?
-pedal bicycle gym. Sory fattah

Name one of the Spice Girls?
-Posh spice??

What was the last thing that made you cry?
-Marley mati wargh!!!!

I would like to be in an advertisement for:
-Karma?? If any

My mothers' greatest fear is:
-dunno

Can you use chopsticks?
-Use to noe

Do you prefer beaches or forests?
-forest!!!!!

No comments: