Friday, January 1, 2010

I wish, I wish with all My heart , to

another new year!!!! Yeah ha !!! Happy New Year People... HUrm.. every year... every new year...resolution is the most synonym wit new year...
"for this year, i wish ........"

including me.... n hey , i was reading luts blogs kinda cool ....

ok.. just cut to short.. and here are my resolution????
maybe not lyke this but better thann

this one...

x-box 360???



ps3???
i think i stick wit my dvd player ,
bye2 game console...

wanna train hard in rugby,upgrade myself to be a flanker???




could I??
so I have to put extra effort when i'm doing my daily jog...


wanna enter da dancing club... I'm so wanna in it..



dance.. dance.. a lot of dance...



my weigth to 80kg...
this tyme serious man!!!!
will it be another anecdote , a tale??? i hope not.... Pray for me peolpe....
Happy New Year everyone!!!!











2 comments:

Rabani A.Tasman said...

80kg tu berat aku now -___________-

mukris said...

boleh r maen see-saw nanti banie kan...

huhuhuhuhu