Sunday, January 10, 2010

kesengalan di dilemma waktu???

How do you feel when u're being betrayed by ur frens...

Frens that u just noe them in a short time...

Frens that u thought u can entrusted them wit anything...

maybe it's my fault to trust them quickly..

i.d.k. such a shit head r...

there should be confinement ....

x kan nak maen redah jer...

come on r guys.... jgn jd sengal sgt...

mature guys.. it's no longer high school life...

it's university life now..

u just can't enjoy for the rest of the time, n not study at all

"u must couple taw" -my wish r-

"ko choosy ker" -how shud u guys noe-

Do I no longer the possesion of freedom in my own life??

Do I being control by someone?

U guys can't control me...
U guys can't manipulate me...
U guys can't confine my movement...
well ok then guys , I guess this it for now... one thing for this time...

never ever betray ur pals...

honest suda....

Have a nice day people.....

1 comment:

Fendy Hasni said...

ha ha hope you are doing good in dungung he he. wei, bila nak jumpa lagi? hhari tuh jumpa kejap jer .