Thursday, May 6, 2010

food for thought??

After babbling with any of my so called love blogs, Hey u got to admit.. Pathetic? So much of heartbroken blogs. Well I found a solution, or is it really a solution or just a principle?

A wise man once told me that…

“Love can lead to us two path… Path where lust covered with it or motivation to someone.”

Why do we ‘couple-ing’? Is it because our friends have their girlfriend or boyfriend? So we have to follow them? Are we just following them blindly? Do we having a relation to make a fool of people? Just to play around? Or to really care about someone?

Love may result in degrading ur performance and it can also motivate us to excel for our performance. Why the hell I always blogs bout love. I simply can’t answer!

U life? Sally? Squid? Donhae? Cake? Those are the things in my love life. So symbolic I guess not many people will understand them. I’m done with squid. There she’s goes again n again. It’s best for us not to have a love relationship. Even my close friends told me that squid is cool to be friend, don’t really suit me up. Huhuhuhuhu thx for the late info folks. But still I haven’t text squid quite a long time, but I do talk to squid whenever I met her.

Cake? I dunno. Ironic of life? Allah’s ways to show don’t show hatred towards someone’s attitude. ‘hating people who are choosy, end up to be choosy himself’ I got to say, my friends once told me that I’ not appreciate cake. But can u blame me? Not until I told her the story beneath it. But cool, we cooperate together nicely. End of it.

Donhae? This one it’s too complicated. Life is not only to fulfill other’s needs. That’s donhae principle. We start to noe each other during my birthday. Out of the blue donhae called me askin where am I? After that we started to text and even called. She’s living in a world full of trouble. Called me for advice and I kinda feel the need to care for her. But there’s off and on in our relation. Then I realized, happy moment , bye2 me. Predicament, hello Mukris. Just to make it clear I’m no robot. I tried to ignore her, but it’s simply hard. Donhae called me many times, some 8s and 5’s miscall and I simply silent it. Ignorance is love? To make her felt what I felt during her happy times. Am I being selfish?

“Can’t you treat me like everyone else? Like us being normal frens?” Donhae requested.

I’m the one to blame, the one that care her much, then ok. We’re also cool. I text Donhae and replied. No hard feeling. Friends.

Sally? Love of my life? Used to be. But could it be again? No comment. I’ve blog so much bout her. The pioneer of my blog era. There’s on and off in us, but we’re ok. Nothing.

To sum up. It’s best for us to enjoy our life full with friends and never having enemy. But truth is it’s impossible not to have an enemy, maybe you guys can work for it. Does love is essential? Surely it is essential. If not we might having a big fight every time in class. Love you’re friends like they’re your family. Care for them and let’s just not make war after love? It’s simply depressing. That’s all folks. Another mukrisrahimyahaya’s love babbling.

1 comment:

black.mr hyde.white said...

haha u r one super babbling dude
juz mu i knew