Thursday, May 6, 2010

resolution=anecdote??? hope not

Huh….

The end of another tournament…. The segamat 10’s…. won the championship luckily…. I was severely sunburned. But that’s is just the beginning of the habit. Ok pretty like all the tournament that I have gone through.. gonna take few off days to field. And that also add up the prob…..

Ok cut to the chase…I’ve gained weight!!! Become chubbier!!! How do I noe?

Ok first, I was in my serving class, tried on my vest. O.M.G.!!! kinda tight…. Well maybe I have to adjust at the back.. then all things gone smooth . but then, while I was resting after the serving. One of my collegue ask me

“boss are you gaining weight?”

I stuned. O.m.g… is it obivious??? Ok after the tournament my discipline on work out gone elsewhere.. no really into working out n I ate n straightly gone bed.. how heaven is that…. Well back to the story… so after the serving class went to the field, begin my routine jog…. While I joggeg. Then my teammate told me.

“mok, makin geuk nmpk…”

nothing can be expressed more than just kept it to myself n express it via the blog…

huhuhuhu

but hey ,,,

I’m still on my mission…

80’s

flank?

N hey I finished a cross country event. Not winning anything but it worth….


p/s

i've been procrastinate this blog for 3 months......

No comments: