Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are U? or Are U not?

Hypocrite? What can we define it as? Well I do browse to the dictionary to know what the exactly the definition of it. So here it is: a person who pretends to have moral standard or opinion which she does not really have. Ok.... how bout poseur? It also define as the same meaning. Being what u not. I remember back on those days during my work as a busser at KFC, a assistant trainee once told me that at some point people will become a hypocrite. They will not noticed it, but the do hypocrite. Being what they not. easy for us to say that how much hatred u put on people that is hypocrite... But how foolish enough of u , not noticing that u'll be hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite, yeah i do. I do also stated that how i hate hypocrite scum. But the ugly truth is.. People will hypocrite. U may not agree wit me, hey it's the life. U have to observe to tell, and that's what i do...

For me.. Being hypocrite is to adapt ourselves in a new environment. New place, far from home and no frens.. Like while i'm at dungun. No fren. My hypocrite style, to be a serious person. Build walls around me, confined the relationship between frens. and Shut my internal behavior. being what i'm not. But that's because i dun feel lyke expressing myself to the new era. HUHUHUH seriously, even if i cursed back on those days, people will shocked, it's like wonders of the world. On the other side, my hypocritism do manage to make me to play many role. U'll never imagine what i've gone through. Accepting a Damned Beliefs. huhuhuhu. but no.. Islam still my faith, Allah is still and alway my Al-Mighty. Dun get me wrong guys, I'm still a muslim. And then after a long time of my hypocritism, it become a skill. A skill to handle person. To handle Problem. Answered wit confidence. Solve the problem spontaneously. So what's wrong with that? We have to play it right... Not being hypocrite and being hated by the people. Some called wearing a mask, i called acting, but the truth is, it is called hypocrite.

Ok that's about me, how bout people around me? A person who promise the children for their blessing but then ignore them? A child who against the parents, but when there's a fame, the child change? A so called role model behind them? The silent killer? Grudge keeper? Pathetic Loser? Annoying bad boy? Desperate Money Hunter? Poser!!! These are the example of stories of hypocritsm around me... Well some of many... I can't recall it. A story just from me.. One person.. Imagine a hundred person? How many hypocritism storie they noe? how many hypocrite person they encounter?

well that's all from me...For the hypocrite case..huhuhuhu

Love u guys

I hate Hypocrite!!

No comments: