Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The day it struck me....... right at my head...

It's saturday morning, well not so morning as it 12 o'clock in the afternoon.. I woke up and rolling on my bed. I went o the bathroom to bathe and brush my teeth. Then i'm off to training. I got motorcycle training then took my passport photo for my resume'. Then i got ready with the main event of the day. I got alumni league match up with STAROBA. Prepare my boots, socks n even my towel.

I waited for Lutfi, then along he came rushing with his MyVi. we got our ass out to the Utara Field. The MCoBA attendance were so low as many of us still stucked at the traffic, but we still managed to begin the game with 15 player on our side. I played n played till it's the last play of the first half. Not knowing that it will be the last play for me for the day. It was at the lineout. The ball were thrown and they got it. Pushing forward to reach the try line, but end up with a ruck... I secure the ruck, but unfortunately i fell and the best part was a knee struck at my head and i heard a strea m of blood rushing pass my ear. At first i thought it may be an internal bleeding but no. It torn my head. Shithead.

Then i was headed to the side of the field waiting for the officials to make an action, but no action done. Instead the coach of the MSSS came to me with an ice bucket to clean the wound. After that, one of my collegue decided to send me to hospital, so we headed to University Malaya Medical Centre. the shithead of the hospital was... i was in the emergency department end up i had to go back n forth to see the doctoor before i can even had my head sewn. first my name was called, i go for blood pressure n tetanus toxide. then for x-ray lastly to get stitch. it takes me ywo hour of emergency welfare.

How does it feel to have needle and wire stitch on your head? will it be painful? that was the question surround me as I leaned on the ward bed. Will it be as terrible as the SAW movies? Will they shaved my hair. Well it's not that terrified when they had gave you penicilin. not felt anything, just a lil' bit sting and blood driping from your head. But the rest was ok. huhuhuhu

love your head, never lose' em

2 comments:

bombay said...

laaaa...bocor ke kepale ko..dah ok ke skrg?

mukris said...

huhuhuh

ok dah