Friday, July 17, 2009

Handwach or Washing Machine


Everyday, I mean Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday and Sunday. I will wash my clothes. If there is a record book on people who always washing their clothes, my name will be at the top of the list. As I happily washed my clothes , came along a friend, hurm.. what’s his name??? I don’t know his name exactly but he’s as the same semester as me.

X gune washin machine ker??”
X r, malas r
Owh x der duit syiling eyh?”
Ha’ah” -dah malas nak lyn dah-

Why Abdul Mukris prefer handwash:
I don’t trust washin machine
I don’t have any powder detergent
Only have the bar one
Malas r nak cr RM2 worth of coins
Tah r nak akoo prefer handwash r??


Ye la, mukris nie ortodoks r. X selari ngan zaman moden. Tp kalau bsh bj sendiri lyke exercise kan. Hurm.. wuteva r, but there’s only one washin’ machine I trust the most
-my home washin machine-
adoi la mukris dah gyler dah nie smpi citer psl hand wash pown nak msk dlm blog

No comments: