Friday, July 17, 2009

P!!!!


23/6/09


Yeah ha!! Baru ader mood nak bloggin’. Since failed for my P test, yeah da P driving license.Kinda late?? Yeah I noe. Why late?? Been workin after Spm for about 3 months and lazy to do so. Ok my first test was on 15th June. Can’t get enough sleep . Cuak !! Wake up early-6.30 a.m.. Then 7.30 a.m. Uncle Lee came, Urgh!!! Ngantokyerr!!! Tido dlm keter till 9.00 a.m. smpi Safety Driving Centre(SDC).After register, while waiting for my turn, bump into Farrah Diana. Mule2 tgk dr jaoh jer. Hurm… mcm familiar. Then , went to toilet. Die tegur. Got to noe that she also go to UiTM Dungun . What a relieve coz I dun think I noe any of my frens that go to UiTM dungun, some says
“Eyh my fren are going to Dungun too”
Well who’s that??

Ok then back to da test. Part 2 of da test went smoothly. Da slope ok!! Parking agak cool. 3 Pointer a little afraid, tp ok . Then da 3rd part, JALAN RAYA. Hurm.. seems that Farrah’s gud luck last so soon. Hahhhahah. Ok got into da car, lyke all people adjust da seat n all stuff. Then off to da road, b4 nak blah dr SDC ader junction, so tgk mcm ok jer tros r blah.

Dik , berhenti kat tepi tue.”
Adoi la sure fail nie..
And so I failed da test for da 1st tyme
.

Ok , my 2nd trial for P test. Went to SDC at 12.30 p.m. Wait for about 30 minutes n register. Ok my num.is 3J. Number 3 for jalan raya. Ok my car arrive, then got into Kancil. While being test , all question I asked, Swine flu, JLn Davidson, Dungun,Ganu, great venue ,chalet n all stuff r.

I told da officer
“Kawan saye sume gelak biler saya ckp nak ambik test P”
I told da oficer why I takin da test late, being workin at KFc.
Then it turn out that the officer used to work , Whoa ho!! Really enjoy r talking with him. Yeah la since he’s been in my shoes, talking bout eating nuggets behind manager, da Left Over Chicken(L.O.C) and all stuff.

So lastly , got my P. mmG BEST, arie Isnin dpt P then jumaat nak blah gie Dungun. Ok gak at least x bwat salah 3 thn nie eyk. Ok r that’s all from me. L8ter…


happy sgt!!!!

No comments: