Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Behind the Masquerade party....

I noe the masquerade blog was so boring. I blamed myself not to anyone else but me for procrastinate it. Well enough with the intro let me talk on behind the scene of the Night of Thousand Mask. The blog is divided into 2 part. The outfit and the performance. Let me talk aout the outfit.

Night of thousands Mask? Masquerade? Wha t do normal people have in mind? Mysterious with mask and a suit. I think bout the suit so deeply and I plan for a perfect suit carefully. U guys may read up how I try to serch for my suit. My plan is
Whirt shirt
Brown vest and trousers
Phantom of the Opera mask
Brown shoes
Because of searching for the perfect suit is such a problematical task, so I end wore this..

Ok then lets move on the performance. At first , there’s problem. No cooperation between group a,b,c and d,e,f. the idea from the d,e,f of the performance was only dancing, and there’s no idea from a,b,c and there are rumour about some of us that want to boycott the performance. Till sa’in asked me to meet him and explained to it. And so to solve the probs up. I gather all of them and talk to them the importance of unity in a community. We practice every Monday nite and change to Friday evening and as it getting nearer every nite. As it getting nearer, Olie, one of the director out from U and went to Nursing college. The prob is, her crew decided not to participate because of ashamed. Shame??? Doesn’t they fell the excitement to perform on stage? The unexplained feeling. Ok done with them . after that another performance turn down and turns out that there’s only 2 performance that really ready, tango and hip-hop, tension! Tension! Why am I lead faultily!!! And then, came wan hanif. “ boss ako ader plan. Nie performance yg mmg dah braper kali dah menang” he explained to me. But I’m not in the mood of listen to any proposal. So I decline his plan which I shan’t do, the plan that can uplift us. One night seniors from part 4 came to the training and saw our performance. Our performance was the only performance that hasn’t ready completely. Again tension came to me. Then hanif went to the seniors and talk bout his idea. He shows us. And I totally amazed by his idea. I should give him a chance, everyone should be given the chance but I didn’t give him that day. Sorry, my fault your idea was amazing!! I salute u. we trained and trained. And I realized something. Unity has been created between group a,b,c,d,e, n f. anif was in the a,b,c group so unity has been achieved. I told them, how unity can bring them up and create a great performance. Then during this event I noe something, that we shouldn’t use an area recklessly, it’s because one of my fren being disturb by ‘thing’. Whoa afraid and curious at the same time. Well anyway it’s just an unforgettable experience I being through wit them,\. And I love them all. Have a nice day people.




penin!!!! tensi!!!!


posi' at mimi home




wargh!!!



after rehearsal


















snake maneuver















hip hop training



No comments: