Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Masquerade or The Night of Thousands Mask

It’s 0000 hours , 10/10/09. why is my phone kept buzzing. I opened it and saw… o.m.g!! it’s today!! The Night of Thousand Mask!!! It was Saturday, my plan for today is just wandering at dungun town waitin’ for the night of thousand mask to begin.What to blog on ??? this is why we don’t ever procrastinate blog. The feeling will be gone…ok2. I tried. It’s 6.30 p.m. it’s getting nearer!!! Get ready.. 7.45 p.m. we must enter or else bye2 to the dinner. Then another problem arise . it’s raining!!! We dress-up so cool and have to walk through rain?? Whoa a cool idea k? so we waited n waited and finally it’s stop. Headed to D.A. wore the mask and the night of thousand mask begun!!! I make it simple.. sorry people. Never procrastinate you’re blog, or else you will end up like this..
the tango dancers
hip hop !!!


again

me n hanun



me n arif


wit them





me n mimi






me n azu







again wit them








mickey,faris,aiyish,me,boy









the dinner???










mng!!!1











ok












faris,me ,aizat














The food was not good..(mine stinks)
So packed
The foods do not reflect the theme of the dinner.
Performance?? So awesome. Can hear a great applause
Got 2nd?? Ok better than getting 3rd or 4th.
Taking photo. Best! Best! Best!
Went back with payeq’s car
As a conclusion, the dinner was a hell of a night enjoy myself, we tried our best to won the performance award( sorry sa’in we should apologize to u, not u apologizing to us), we anyway it’s the start of something new . the gossips getting spread fast???

Whaateva!!!

Have a gud day people…

No comments: