Monday, November 30, 2009

Somebody Save me!!!!!!


It's Monday,2007. A sleepy moment in Biology Class with Mr. Khaidzir. The begining of the interest.. As it was so boring in the class I took a brave action to slept during his class. ZZZzzzz....
Then out of sudden I woke up and told RabaniAhmadTasman , who sat beside me most of the classes during my Fourth year of the high school.
"Aku rase nak beli Box-set Smallville r"

Simply that , i dunno what to explain? Out of the blue, from sleep? and i'm pretty sure that i don't dreamt bout being Superman!! Well because of that incident, i bought season 5 n 6 at once. Bye2 rm120... Then got an offer from Ajis about the compilation of smallville series season one till six. Well almost completed my smallville saga....ok then.Now i've just finished season 8.. waitin for season 9 to be complete... Damn!! I'm a Smallville Maniac???


Have a nice day people!!!!

No comments: