Sunday, December 20, 2009

Elicia.....

Who is Elicia ? Is it A person? Well a Person for sure since I use who.. Ok. Is it a guy? Or a gurl? Who exactly is the person named Elicia. Is Elicia the person true name? How I met Elicia? What attract me to blog on the person? Who and what the heaven am I talkin’ about.

It’s the new era, Yeah!!! Like every era I have been through… Primary School, High School, KFC era same goes to the next era. What era? University Era… Like always at the early of every era meet up many guys n gurls , get to noe them. And to hell if I say I have no crush towards someone. Ok by this time u might figure out that Elicia is a gurl. Yeah .. By the name u can figure it out easily.

There’s someone who attracted me for the first time , I look at the person . She’s Different from others npt disgusting. Get along with her pretty well then. And then as I thought bout it again, I realized something it is a coincidence or am I just lucky? Always in the same group with her. In the same group to finished assignment. Does it reflect me as a pathetic person if I say I relieve when I’m in the same group as her? What the heck!

Does Elicia is the love of my life? Nayh , never thought of it.. I dun think so.. Yeah we just got to know for just one semester,it’s like 6 months like that. Hey be truth dude, just 6 months and hopin’ to be the lov of someone life. Again dun think so.. Though many of my pals, ‘coupling’ with just 6 months of relation. Hey people, I’m no judge of this situation, just an observer. An observer like at the Court. Not the jury, not the Attorney and the Judge or the security. Elicia? Elicia? Elicia? Ok frankly , I used to be depressed coz of her, then I realize, dude I’m such an Ass r.Quit fooling around! Elicia is little to compared to the love of my life, been friends 12 years and counting..


Crush?Crush! The thing that totally the sickess thing I felt. Destroy urself inside.many of us have eyes on her.. Nayh I’m not jealous, there’s nothing kowt, just friends. Love to hear her whining sgt comel.. Should I make the move? How bout the pledge I Swore on…. Enough with the ‘I love You’ phrase..

Loving with ur friends have pros and cons. They might share a lot of stuff. But when havin a fight and end up with a break up, same goes to the friendship. Bear in mind Mukris. Ok then people that’s it for now.

Have a nice day!!!



sengal baek cool sja

or tido mcm late putih

No comments: