Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You've Been Chose!!!

I’ve been delayed this blog for so long.. but I do have a reason why I delayed it. To get a clear story. This is a sad anecdote, an anecdote about how a boy, who is also my very best friend being chose by a girl.

HUH?? A new life at work. Some of us stay with the motive on work hard, while some ….. it’s time to find new couple!!!! Hahahhah….
“look there! So hot”
“There! I’m melt”

My fren here, hurm.. how bout I name him Button, we got along pretty well eventhough just know each other in a short time.He into,well not exactly into but admire a girl , w girl who are a year older than both of us. He got his eyes on her and always in search for her when he has the chance.

There’s an old malay sayin’ ‘Pucuk dicita , Ulam mendatang’ meant by a thing that we want the most are given to us. Huh??? Kinda! Well, there is on time, we have a briefing and like always, Button search for her girl. Huhuhu . As he saw her , the girl look back to her and smiled . By the end of the briefing a guy came and told Button that a girl is interested in him, and the best part it’s the girl. Hurm… it’s quite annoying to type the girl. The girl here, the girl there. How bout I named the girl Q??? Huhuhuhu. Ok their relationship kinda cool. They had dinner together, gone out together.

Should I cut it short??? Or am I knowledgable on this subject?Huh?? Just what the hell am I fooling around. Ok my fren here, Button. Tall with thick hair, stylo, huh… I’m still straight people.huhuhuh.ok then, He's having a short break due for his plan 4 Umra’.
Then I contact him , blah2. then he told me that he has a surprise for me? Huh? Ok then..

Break finish then we met up. Saw him kinda bald.hahah kinda funny with his head shape.ok then a weeks later….. He came to me…

“dude you wanna know something?”
“No message from her..”
“nothing?”
‘Yeah!”

coz of bald,no relation from her.



Coz of bald he kinda depressed?


not exactly...


the effect on other coz his bald


Shit!!! I'm totally out of my mind....



Hurm…. It’s been long tyme I procrastinate IT.Ok then… One thing for button…

You’ve Been Chose……

Pity u, sympathy for u r Button.

But hey look on the brighter side…

More chicks to look onto




No comments: