Monday, December 21, 2009

The En.D

Gonna put it to end. Put what into end? The crush towards …. Elicia. I tried many time ,succeed unfortunately when we start speak , I realized how much will I loss without her as my friend. As written in my blog earlier about how bad love wit ur fren r. Ok I may be wrong bout that, not b’coz I want to try to make a move to Elicia, it’s just not fair for me to judge it with only one prespective.

I do into her. Not only me, many of my fren into her. Some even had heart-to-heart conversation with her,being her boyfriend 4 lil tyme. I told one of my closestfrens why am I into her. Simple it’s her attitude. Friendly to others. And when Some of them misjudge it. Include me. My pal told me there’s difference between love and like. And so I make a long thought of it to completely understood it.

love to get along wit everyone. I hope this does not ring a bell on someone..I think I’m gonna put a full stop on this. There’s a side of me , my rushin’ side of getting something . especially when it comes into liking someone..it’s lyke Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Jekyll , a well-mannered man while Hyde, serial killer.Hurm… that an unusual metaphor…ok then nothing to say more. With the end of my crush… or is it?

Have a nice day people
nak tido mcm zanec???



tido mcm mukrisrahimyahaya


1 comment:

zulia zamri said...

is elicia her real name ?
OMG oMG do i know this girl . OMG !!