Friday, December 18, 2009

Journey to the North

“Remember to wake up early tomorrow,”
Yeah my mama told me that b4 I went to bed..What’s up with the early wake up? The plan is, ton north side of Malaysia,Kedah. To meet up some folks n cousins there. Wake up early, is just a mission impossible 4 me. It has been a long tyme since I woke up early in the morning. Daily routine, awake till 2 a.m., 2.01 a.m. off to bed and end up 12 o’clock to be fresh. Well n.e.way do I wake up early next morning?

Next morning….

“Wake Up!!!” O.m.G!!! It’s ^.30 O’clock in the morning.I barely opened my eyes..Man I’m so sleepy.Yeah, went to be at 3 a.m. Wake up Mukris. Come on2.Get up and prepare for my journey. Get dressed up at 7.30 a.m. and waited for the car to be fully ready for the journey. And at 9.oo A.M. off we go to Kedah…

Ok it’s Friday..so there’s Friday Prayer for the Muslims. So after about 2 hours and half of sleeping at the back seat of car . We stopped at Persimpangan 4, Penang I guess. After performed the Friday Prayer we continue again.., b4 that we made a detour to McD Drive Thru. My Combo? 2 burgers, 1 curly fries,large drink and 1 dessert. Such Cholesterol+fatty+Oily fast food. But Yummy Yum Yum huhuhuhuh.


A few minutes later , received a call from my Aunty.

“Hey, where u at? I have made u guys a special dish today!”
What !!! I’m still full wit McD. Can I fill the Kedah cuisine more in my tummy. Dear Allah Help Me.. Ok as I reached My Aunt home, relaxed for a while in her comfortable and cool living room and move on to the main event. Eat! ‘Nasi Daging with Air Assam accompany with Dalca. O.m.G!! I’m so being tempted!!!! Eat them all!!!!! I can feel that I’m so bloat that tyme,full and drowsy at the same time. Huh? Eating so much until getting tired. It maybe the serotonin are excreted to break down the carbs.huhuhuhu Biology form 5. And so I zzzzzz…… Hoping it’s gonna be the end of the day.. And so I hope…

Huh? Voices… Shiny light… Huh??? I woke up…. What time is it?Where’s my phone? Looked at outsides clock…. Shit it’s 1030pm….Ok setle down Mukris.. Went to shower myself and prayed. And people guess what I do next? Eating Again!!! And I was lucky that The Storm Rider was showed tonight. How coincidence,I’ve planned to watch Storm Warriors.And now I got the chance to up to speed the Story…Storm Rider Finished , off to bed again. As I reached to bed I pass along a Mirror a Big Mirror, A mirror that are so enormous that an elephant and T-Rex and be seen in front of it. Hahahah Shit I’m just fooling around. Ok it’s just a normal mirror. But it’s not the mirror that I want to talk on. It’s the image of the Mirror…My one pack getting bigger! Omg!! This have to end!!!It ain’t gonna be happening again..I immediately do my push up routine and sleep time.

Next morning…Thailand Baby!!! Not to bangin’ chicks.huhuhuh just to satisfy my taste bud to the limit.I’m so in the mood for Thai cuisine rite now.Thailand… i‘ve been to Thai thrice 4 the past 2 years. Quiet familiar to it. Only this tyme it take up 5 hours of my time at Thai. Have a great time wit my cuzin,nephew and the family. Then off I go to the Airport as I’m leaving Kedah today. Flight 6.30 delayed to 7.10 shit head!!! Well ok then an hour in airplane compared to 5 hours of bus… I’ve Breakfast at Gurun, Kedah, Lunch at Dannok, Thailand and then Dinner at Kelana Jaya , Selangor. 3 states for every meal huh???

N.e.way word to be remember, Karma will always be around..


Have a nice day people…







custom of thAI

saper nie?? itu yg kiter nak taw




crocs kah???

immigration? akoo pendatang??





thailand baby!!!




No comments: