Saturday, September 5, 2009

Antara karma dan mukris

O.M.G.!!!!!

Is it too hard to understand Karma nowadays???? Karma's principle
"do good things,good things will happen to us"
do bad things, bad things will haunt us back"
That's my definition of karma which was taken by me from 'My name is Earl'. Okay flashback to form 4, end of form. I totally believe in Karma. not to say that I have two belief.It's just an understanding that remind of myself to be good to others and ourself.
And then , I don't noe how, i suddenly lose faith to karma and back to old life. Still do good things but several bad things, that very bad to b told.

Now , its the time. If i don't start it over again, it'll never be . It's now or never. Improve my life, evry breath i take. Really want to have the belief feeling again!!! Control life!!! Confine Life in appropiate way. ok then guys!!

Have a nice day!!!!

No comments: