Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Between performance and ghost

Huh???
Very tiring…Just finishes breakfasting wit my frens at amar tom yam just now. Such a interesting breakfast. It’s 9.00 p.m. and I haven’t perform my maghrib prayer (sorry mama , at Amar tom yam there’s no surau) As I perform my maghrib n isyak, others perform terawih prayer. After finish the prayers , sat in front of the PH, and I saw people taking bubur from lorry into PH. Huhuhu took one, ok took two and ate it. Then headed to Karah 11 for our performance . hip hop. Junior and mimi gonna show us the next phase of the dance, so thrill because with the last move, we , the hip hop performers have complete our dance move. Wait for them for a long time, did they went for a bath? While waiting of them, we talked about masked rider, all ablout the henshin!!! Decade , final vent. Digimon , power rangers, games and others. Then , they arrived.

Ok then., show us ur move, pap! Pap! Pap! Whoa !! O.M.G.!!! can I do it??? So fast and many moves!!! But then I learned slowly , step by step. And done. Mukrisrahimyahaya have done it!!! But my move a little bit faster then others, maybe I’m worried much. In the middle of the training, hazwan feet’s cramped!!! I only have experience leg cramps , never feet cramps. I really dun noe how to relieve him as I don’t noe how to make the lactic acid move away from the feet. Better leave him rest, than make it more worse.

After all the move, and trained many times, we all get tired and it’s time to get back to college. While waiting for the two love birds ‘updating the anti-virus’ we talked about creepy,spooky story of our college. The gurls talked about the sand-y room. A room which has beeb clean up a couple of time but on the next morning the sand comes back. It is told that the room is belaong to a gurl who had lost her life in the ocean, and the best part, her body never been recovered. Cuak la plak tulis blog nie mlm2. sorang lak. Huh? Back to English mode. Then aizat joking , as he walked out from Karah 11, he joked
“sebenarnye akoo yg bwk blk pa..”
“boss, sini jap”
curious of the thing that can make aizat stopped joking I went outside , to see what make aizat stun. What is it???
“P*&i@ak” I cursed as I saw white cloth hanging not noticing that it was ramadhan.
All of us came out to see what is it, and we found out that it is a gurl who hav finished her terawih prayer late in the night. Laugh out loud after that. Make joke on how I reacted when I saw the white cloth. Such an enjoyin moment. Been a long tyme I haven,t laugh that loud and long. Huh?? Then after all the jokes n laughter , we go our separate ways back to our college. For the guys detour to McD!!!ate again n gone to sleep. My speaking test is tomorrow. I have to present CTU tomorrow. And I’m not asleep even though 3 minutes left b4 2 o’clock in the morning. N.e. way. Mimi, jr, fatin, sha ur gurls totally rocks!!! No!! hip hop!!! Such a cool combo move. That’s all for now.
Have a nice day pople.

No comments: