Wednesday, September 23, 2009

eat! eat!

Back to Kelana Jaya Back at home!! I’m so thrill!!Eventhough it’s just for a week. Well I’m gonna maximize it. Shoppin’! Leisure! Enjoy! That’s my plan. It’s 19/09/09, the last day of fasting, my first time with my family. At first the plan is to go to Rosha’. A restaurant that in an Arabic theme. Serve a savoury Arabian cuisine. Their specialty? Mandi’ Rice.Mandi’ Rice is quite unique, once I eat it, can’t stop till I full. Unfortunately, I’m not in the mood 4 rice. Next plan, Carnaval!! It’s a restaurant with a Brazilian theme. The restaurant serves the guest in moving buffet form. And the best part is the entire buffet is grilled. U named it grilled lamb? Grilled chicken? All they have! Have vegetables as appetizer and then it’s all meat for me… I’m so carnivore rite now. Now it’s official one of the coolest place to fill ur tummy is at Carnaval. Simply the best

No comments: