Wednesday, September 23, 2009

home sweet home!!!!

O.M.G… So quiet today. Where have everyone gone? Hazwan ? Aizat? Sunawan ? Where are they?? Ok. Ok. Quit messing around. Why everyone is gone? Eid is really around the corner 2 days left, but why am I alone, here in Dungun, terengganu?

06/08/09

It was Thursday, and like every Thursday I’m having my kitchen class today. Just got back from holiday that time, and then got to know about a new holiday, the Eid. At first I thought the eid holiday is just for 2 days, so not into goin’ back home. But its turn out to be a week holiday, so say hi to k.j.!!!! b4 goin back to college I went to the notice board and saw the new schedule, and it’s stated that eid holiday started on 19/09/09. Whoa!!! Ok then. As I on my way to Tenggol College, I bumped into hazwan and faris who were on their way to buy eid tickets. So I ordered from them a ticket to shah alam, 18/9/09, 10.45p.m., a month early.

17/09/09

Is it really a gud idea? Bought a ticket a month b4 depart but it’s a late ticket. There are pros and cons in every action we made. Good! I’ve managed to reorganize my room back, no dirty clothes, and a happy return. Bad? Sorrow alone at tenggol. Well, I guess goin’ back late, make we more organized in clothes and room. Huh? /? What the hell am I blogging about?

Let me tell u guys what I’ve done b4 I left Dungun (for a while). breakin the fast with my roommate, they brought their frens too, last day of breakfast in uitm was the crowded one. After finished breakfast, I and my roommates takin photo as they are leaving tenggol tonight and I have a date with Nan, Jr n kachang. Huhuhuhu. Hang out with them for about an hour and a half then we rushed to uitm. Nothing to talk on bout the hang out. Dungun ???? Do you want me to talk about hari2? Or mydin perhaps? Tonight I planned not to fall asleep. Wanna watched and watched movie as many as possible. Watched g.i.joe and syurga cinta. Awesome!!!! I surf da net and it’s so fast not like everyday. Maybe b’coz I’m the only one who surf the net at that time. Then, argh!!! My eyes getting heavier…..zzzzzzzzz…till 8.45a.m. The next morning.

18/09/09

Gotta woke up coz afiq was leaving this morning so does . Followed them till in front of tenggol and alone by myself!!! So lonely, dun noe what to do.. So lonely that I got no interest to watch lawakking. After Friday prayer , I sms wit lisa, huh?? Seems a long tyme we haven’t text each other, she told me that she was at pkns!!!Wargh!!! I’m so not in the mood!!! Homesick!!! At that time at 4.00 p.m. I prepared myself and off I go to Dungun! Early although my bus at 10.45 at night. Cut to short, I’ve managed to arrived home and ready to rock my world… hahahaha

No comments: