Friday, September 25, 2009

Day long In Kuala LUmpur......

I've promised Yusoff a.k.a. Ucop to go for shopping at Kuala LUmpur, gonna shoppin for the Hoteliers Dinner especially, What to buy for a Masquerade theme? A MAsk? Suit?? That is what i've thought... but do I buy it??Well let me start it from the very beginning......

HUh??? What time is it??? 9.00 in the mornin. Luckily i Awoke at 9, plan with ucop at 10. Get ready and stun for a while.... what shirt should I wear today? Should I wear my M.U. Jersey? Or the All Blacks Jersey. Then I thought of the last shirt that I would wear 2 years ago. The SBP 10's jersey...Can I fit it?? ok Give it a try
O.M.G!!!!!!
It FIt!!!!
after 3 years of waitin' at last i can wear this jersey!!!
Ok then, after gettin ready, played games while waiting Ucop arriving at kl sentral.Received an sms, Ucop Has arrived at kl Sentral.Huh??? Off me go!! Go there by Putra Lrt. Camera check! wallet check, Phone check. ok I'm all set up!!! 15 minutes later , iarrived at kl sentral and we meet at the humvee besides KTM...Next location? Berjaya Times Square. I've plan to buy a light brown vest and trousers top make it match. Well, don't count ur chicken untill their hatched!! It was a tough task to do.Wandering shop by shop in seek for a dream suit.
After checkin' up the stores at level 1 and 2. Ucop plan to watched movie and continue after that. Well seems like a gud idea. Whoa!!! So many people! why didn,t they stay home and celebrate Eid with their family???huhuhu...While line up for tickets. Received a message from Azureen=kachang=Azu. I told her I'm at Times Square, then she told me that she wanna join. Well yeah sure join us...I told her to come late so by the time we finished the movie, she'll arrived. ok going to enter the cinema.My camera!!! i can't bring along camera inside a cinema. Ok put it in my pocket. A huge mistake done for today.
After the movie, meet up Azu at Sungei Wang , Wandering here and there still no suit thah i interested in. Am I too choosy???? We go for lunch at Nando's. it's kinda long time since I ate at Nando's. Remember how Zanec trick me into ordered the extra hot peri2 which end up me crying a river that day. After that , we go back to Tymes and it's Azus turn to wander shop by shop for her dream apparel?? Went to a cosplay ctore. Gothic store?? Arghh!! the lighting make me fuzzy!!!huh??? still nothin' interested in. next option!!! Pertama and Sogo!!! Stop at (after jln raja Chulan) and continue walking for about 15 minutes... Tired!!! talk bout anything to avoid the silence. Then arrived!!!! Sogo ???? Borink!!!!!! Pertama??? Most of the shop close!!! No!!!!
Frustrated coz didn't manage to buy anything I gave up for today and head up to Kl Sentral.. BK..BK....
As i arrived at KL sentral, Went to BK and have a very heavy Dinner .... Two burgers and large fries and drinks..finished up my drinks so quick, coz i'm thirsty. and as i Go to the counter and ask for refill, the manager explained that there will be no refill anymore starting this month, huh??? What's BK without bottomless drinks?? feel ashamed I walked back to the table quickly.
Ate the burgers and fries carefully coz my drink have finished and so piss off till i don't want to buy new drink. Then I realised!!!!! My camera is still in my pocket!!! I forgot to took pictures while wandering and miss a lot of funny incident. Mukris tarik beg org.Bonzer at Nando's.Sell DVD like sellling drugs. and others....



Ate at????



Ucop n Me




Azu bwat muke comel la plak





where's the reunion 0408? I've been waitin' at BK , KL Sentral???
that's all folks!!!
Have a Nice Day!!!







No comments: