Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is what we called Hip-Hop!!!

WHOA HO!!! Ha’ah!!! So cool!!! Awesome!!!


What am I excited about???
U might guess that I excited coz of HSM performance, if u read my blog earlier
But it’s not it baby!!!
Plan being reroute and it is totally change to a Hip-Hop dance!!!
Credit to Jr, Mi2, Sha n Fatin
Done a great job to create a new move-set
I salute u gurls!!!
Serious dude!!!
Their moves totally out of my league.
I can’t really make up those kinds of moves.
Extremely cool
From them also I’ve learnt something.

Something that simple enough to understand.
Two heads is better than one.
I should discuss wit my colleague b4 do something.
Teamwork is the best.
And the sentences that kept me n my pals close after 5 years…
UNITY IS STRENGTH.
Sprained my elbow while I trying to perfect da move.
Hurt but satisfies coz of my improvement.

Jr. and Mimi
leg twisting move??
Fatin

ur rolling style totally furious
cuak kowt!!


Sha

Ok people!!
That’s all 4 right now..

Have a nice day!!!

Owh one more thing happy birthday to MiMi





(Luckily I didn't fell when running with a 27 litre of water with one hand. Runnig awkwardly.hahahaha)


No comments: