Wednesday, September 2, 2009

destiny or coincidence???

1st September ‘09

Huh?? Serious mmg dah destined ker? What that has been destined to? Today is 1st of September ’09 while waiting for Atiff , my roommate search for his set answer, I browse into my phone. My Motorola/Digi phone. And I read the last message, which was the oldest message in my phone.
“X ah! BAtT Low….(the address)
1st September ‘07

Huhuhuh. The message has been in my phone for 2 years now. It’s not that I’m a pathetic or a psychotic or even an obsessive person to keep a message that long. It’s the address. Eventhough I noe her place but I don’t remember the add. The message I receive, when I ask for her add for me to send her a birthday present. I send the present two months late from her birthday.
I still remember it.

Then, from this message I realized something, something that are too simple to be notice if I’m not having a crush towards her 2 years ago. Not even once has she wished me. Wait up! Yeah there’s one time. When I was 11. She gives me a seashell and wished me. But then it’s all me. Happy birthday-ing her every year. Should I feel guilty bout writing this topic in my blog? Am I self-fish for put this in my blog? Not even a text message wish. How dumb am I ? Don’t see it through!!!

Hahahaha. It’s been a long tyme that have written a sentimental blog. Well maybe it’s destined for me to post it anyway after 2 years past.

Have a nice day people!!!

No comments: