Wednesday, September 16, 2009

breaking the fast???

Kring!!!! Kring!!!!

Huh?? My phones alarm is heard. What is the time now?6.00 p.m.?? ok time to get up and get dress up to breakfast with my classmate.As I pass da toilet , went to hazwan’s room. And expect what I expected, he was playing PES eventhough it’s time to get off from tenggol and headed to in front of the bus stop. Getting ready, brush teeth, shoes of course(eventhiugh just having dinner). Style mesti ader. Ok then waitin for hazwan n then faris , the hair styler took much tyme to figure out a cool style for his hair. Ok cut to short, we arrived at bus stop at 7. olie waiting , eagerly, coz we promise to be there at 6.30 p.m., well luckily we’re not the only one who were late. There are some who are late.

All are set up. Vroom!!! Off we go. Destination=Amar Tom Yam. Owh forgot. We didn’t make it on time, while us waiting for others it’s time to breakfast. Arrived at Amar Tomyam. Faster2. eat2. Add on rice. Can we have another more of squid? It is very unfortunate that my table have two eating machine. One is me, two was faris. Competing with each other for food. Desperate for food. Ok after eat n eat n eat. Paid equally then it camera time!!!! Click here n there! Till it’s time to headed back !!! olie asked the driver to drive around dungun and so we go for around dungun. Along with a Eid gig. I almost lost my voice after sing in high note , my speaking test is tomorrow. Huh? How to speak when no voice. But luckily it can be recovered. Such a exciting and interesting breakfasting event. Feel that we are a family, after all we are. The HM family . hahahah
Such a sweet memort guys… n gurls..

Have a nice day people!!!

No comments: