Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If Only

If only the American know about Obama with his high duty and health plan in the first place. He surely not gonna be elected.
If only Princess Diana knew, that she gonna die in an accident, surely she not going to ride the limousine that night.
If only the Malay kingdom knew the British and Japanese gonna invade tanah melayu, surely they become more cautious.
Why do I keep babbling if only this, if only that?? An incident has occurred to me today, Monday, 14/9/09, I’m having a speaking test today. Totally freak out coz I’m not good in think quick and elaborate points. Well chill out coz been doing it quite a few times before this. Until I got my question….

Flashback to yesterday, a day b4 speaking test, like always during BEL class there are two session, a break for about 5 to 10 minutes in between session. The second session like always is the mock speaking test. Just a discussion between us. After that, it’s tyme to head to CTU class. But b4 we gone, Miss Izatee gave us a question and wrote on the white board. She asked us to revise on it. I took it easy by asking hazwan to copy it for me. Not knowing the importance of the question.

Back to the future!!!

When I got the question, there it was… how to keep up-to-date with current issue. The same question Miss Izatee asked us to revise, which I surely do not since I thought writing blog is more important than speaking test. Then it come. If only I noe the question will be out, surely I’ll be revising instead of writing blogs. Today I’ve learned there is no use to cry over spilt milk. There is no use to use the ‘if only’ terms. If u messes with ur life u can’t never go back to da past and fix it. So that’s all for right now.
Have a nice day people. Careful with ur life……

No comments: