Monday, September 7, 2009

Performance or Memories???

It’s our last chance,
To share the stage,
To bring you music,
One more time,
High school never meant to be forever,
It’s our last chance,
To share the stage,
To bring you music,
One more time,
Come on 2x
Come on 2x

Damn! There’s only one thing that I totally regret during my senior year for the performance. It’s watching HSM 3 after I’ve graduate from Malay college. Seriously those lyrics totally fit into da situation for seniors. Hurm….

It’s our last chance,
To share the stage,
To bring you music,
One more time,

Could it be the greatest night of all performance? No matter how hard I think! How hard I tried. I couldn’t earn the furthest thing from every human. The past.
Though, when I look in the bright side, me and my crew have performed a Hell of performances!!! Huhuhuh .. I realised now! It’s not the performance really matter, it’s what we’ve done that is kept to us as sweet memory. How could I regret for only a performance... suddenly, regret no more…?

Have a nice day people

No comments: