Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm a complete innocent!!!!

There! In that socket. Not that . beside it. On it. Have u plug in the plug? Switch on the projector!What am I doing? The socket ? the projector. I’m preparing the projector for CTU class. I’m very fortunate that preparing the projector took us 30 minutes to operate till my presentation is move forward for tomorrow. Well I’m not gonna talking bout ctu class for right now. It’s what I received during ctu class.

After a tense moment operating the projector, I go back to my seat and found out a message just arrived . ok I opened it
“hehe.. da bp kali g toilet ney syg.. asik bsh2 jek..bla bce novel syg send td…”
huh?? When do I have a sayang?? When do I read novels??? I ignore it for a while as I have no credit to reply. After ctu class I top up and text to the person.
“huh? Are u sure u send a message to the right person?”I text
“Syg, I don’t noe what u talking about, I x taw aper yg u ckp. Amboi speaking lak die” she answered.
“dude. U totally mistaken me with someone else. Who’s this??” I asked confusedly
“syg sms ngan saper nie, slh antar.”she replied
tired to explained to her, I took a siesta for a while as I’m going to breakfast wit my frens today.

I’m late, totally late. We promise to meet up in front of busstop at 6.30 p.m., and now it’s 6.30 p.mp. and I’m still at my college. Hurry up. Sms shuk telling that I’m late and explained to olie I’m on my way. Then a call comes.
“alo ni sape?” a person ask me
“ni sape?” I asked again , confuse about a guy curiously want to noe about who I am.

Then I observed the number and the puzzle is solved. The mistaken sms that were sent to me. Then it pop in my head. The gurl who text me earlier mistakenly put my num. at the recipient num. I noe because her bf num. was 0179547062 and mine was 0179547026. the difference is the last two digit .

Aware of that I try to confirm it.
“alo ni saper? Tibe2 jer?”I asked 0179547062
moments later
“mu r, kaco tino akoo. Mak mu pauh.” He answered.
Totally cursing all away to PH knowing I’ve been sabotaged by the gurl who a stranger me. She told her bf that I disturb her??? People! Who sms first???and I’ve ask whether she sent to the right person.
“what’s wrong wit u? telling ur bf that I’ve disturb u? who text first!” I asked her
while waiting for her, I text her bf
“gmpg ko, tibe jer,awek ko slh antar.” Should I send it?? Knowing that her slutty gurlfren sabotage me , surely her boyfriend thought that I disturb her is a truth. So I erase it and explained nicely as a gentlemen.
“awek ko slh num. , ko nie jgn tibe2 nak terjah org. tanyer dulu.” I answered
then I don’t hear anything from her bf. NICe.
But then that slut sms me.
“amboi nak speaking London lak, suker hati ko jer ckp akoo kaco ko eyh. Bf akoo x taw pown jd naper ko nak reply.” She answered.
“I’ve asked u, whether have u sent message to the wrong guy, twice. But u still sms me. I only asked!! Not more that that” I explained to the stubborn low life scum
Huh??? So is it my fault for this situation?? Who the hell mistakenly send me a message? Who the hell have a stubborn head while I’ve convincing that I’m not her bf? Who the hell that so rude enough to be impolite to the person who are clearly innocent? Totally piss off with the gurl. Blaming me for her fault. Ok it’s 2.47 in the morning . nity nite

Have a nice day people!!!

No comments: