Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Night B4 Eid!!

It’s the night b4 eid. During ths time, most of muslims will busy preparing raya cookies, ironing new clothes , change the curtain, n other stuff. But as for mukrisrahimyahahya. So, what I’ve done the night b4 eid?? Okay after breakfast wit my family 4 the first and the last time this year. When to Jenny’s DVD shop,.. she seems happy to see me. Yeah !! her regular customer is back!!! I’m so thrill!!! All new movies are out. So, I bought

Hannah Montana the Movie(don’t ya judge me)
17 again
Angel and demons
Geng
Yearone
Fighting
Grag me to hell

Owh, I even bought 2 chicken for my mama, she wanna make rending for us, then off to hang out wit azharrahim. Dude so long I have’nt met him. Chit-chating bout old life,university new lyfe and others. Lastly, I drafted my blogs n trying to watch as much movie as I could till morning.(but in the end asleep 30 minutes later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rending yerk...hahaha