Monday, September 7, 2009

Eid or Shopping?? Kuale'????

Eid is around the corner... About two weeks from today (7/9/09) Plan 4 Eid? What else than stayin’ on Kelana Jaya and most importantly S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. Shopping!!!! The fiesta has begun!! Even at dungun... b4 went back nak borong bj kat what-hazwan-called-expo. That day sofi n fazreen dpt bj rm15 each. Argh x puas hati!!! Ok the back to it…
I’ve already planned wit Aizat, Zanec and afiq to go shopping 4 me especially at kl, on Eid eve or 2nd day of Eid. So happy waited for Eid. Knowing nothing about a change of plan which causes trouble to my plan.

It’s Saturday, lyke evry week, I’ll called mama... but then KAk Ina answered…
Blah...blah...How’s da 2K? Blanjer DVD... then she told me!!!

“This Eid we’re goin back to kg.”

O.M.G.!!!!

Boom!!! My plan exploded lyke being nucleated like in Hiroshima

Old plan cancel, reroute for new plan. Luckily, it’s just for 1 or 2 days visits. Never mind, at least I could visit Pah and others. Not to forget to visit Malay College Kuala Kangsar!!! Leyh relive a little of bdk koleq lyfe... atan??? N.E. way can’t wait to berdansa di Kuala Lumpur!!! Bershopping!!!

1 comment:

RinnaRahim said...

everythin not confirm yet ! maybe balik hari je.