Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Antara Merdeka dan Rambut!!!

30th of August ‘09

Hurm…. Its Sunday morning today, if at home, Selangor, today surely a peaceful day to woke up late. But unfortunately , I’m at Dungun. Sunday is east coast’s Monday. Woke up late today. Played PES at Aizat’s room last nite.(its just a one time act, sorry mama never next tyme) . Ok then , today’s class not so many of us attend coz many of us went back home. It’s august the independence month!!!
Apart from merdeka day, I’m so happy coz my hair’s back!!! Not to say that I’m bald b4. it’s just that my hair was too short b4 till I can’t style it. Fortunately now!!! I can!!! Hahah. I just realized it anyway.
I came back from the library in search 4 Bel book, instead me n nan bump into this weirdo , seriously weird. And I really piss off with the weirdo. On the way back, I pass with a car and I saw my hair !1! aahahhh. Never been this excited bout my hair before. But now I am. Ok then that’s all.

My Hair Is Back!!!

No comments: